Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of Sale Fofole Market Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, to buy, rent, or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, who holds an account and has submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its listings. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account with the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its listings.
- Fofole Market: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site De-Allafriq, registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Accra under the number BN200912020 whose registered office is at Accra Ghana.
- Customer Service: Fofole Market means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Fofole Market Service: Fofole Market means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: this means the website operated by Fofole Market is accessed mainly from the URL https://fofole.com and allows Users and Advertisers to access the Service via the internet Fofole Market.
- Mobile Site: is the mobile site operated by LaraClassifier accessible from the URL https://fofole.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service 0302950512.
- User: any visitor with access to Fofole Market Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Fofole Market accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Fofole Market can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Fofole Market reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Fofole Market.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Customer Service Fofole Market.